Class Teacher KS2
|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Organisation||Shobdon Primary School|
|Location||Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 9LX|
|Hours||The academic year 2018-2019 will be full time|
|Term/duration||Permanent Variable (0.6-1)|
|Closing date||12 pm on 18 June 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Friday 29th June 2018 (Morning)|
Start Date: 1st September 2018
This is an exciting opportunity to join the teaching team at Shobdon Primary School. Shobdon Primary is a popular school located in the heart of its community surrounded by attractive grounds. We are a fully inclusive school with happy and enthusiastic children, highly motivated staff and a supportive Governing Body. Shobdon is federated with Luston Primary with many opportunities to enjoy benefits of the federation.
The successful applicant will:
- Be enthusiastic, innovative and hard working
- Contribute to the ethos, high expectations and values of the school
- Have experience of teaching in KS2
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Be able to contribute to the wider school community
- Embrace the Thrive approach of developing resilient and confident children
- Have a high level of integrity and professionalism at all times.
Applicants from NQT's are welcome.
Shobdon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure check.
For more information contact
Application forms are available via e-mail from Mrs Frances Hedges, the school administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The forms are also available to download directly from the school website: www.shobdon.hereford.sch.uk
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.