Class Teacher - Year 4
|Salary||M1 - M2, £22,917 - £24,486 pro rata per annum|
|Organisation||Michaelchurch Escley Primary School|
|Location||Michaelchurch Escley, Herefordshire, HR2 0PT|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term - 2 Terms, starting 1st January 2018|
|Closing date||12 pm on 8 December 2017|
|Interview date(s)||week beginning 11th Dec 2017|
Michaelchurch Escley Primary School is a dynamic, rural school proud of its supportive ethos and its beautiful surroundings in the foothills of the Black Mountains. Children are encouraged to become happy and self-confident, and to achieve their full potential. We have very small class sizes and wonderful children and an outdoor ethos!
We are looking to appoint an outstanding practitioner who can demonstrate that they have;
- Experience of delivering literacy/numeracy relevant to pupils’ needs, experiences and interests, and enhance pupils’ understanding
- Creative and hands-on approach to the curriculum
- High expectations and willingness to support all children and enable them to reach their true potential
- An understanding of the use effective marking techniques to help pupils make progress
- The ability to work as part of a team and a willingness to lead staff development in key areas
Please have a look at our website and Facebook page to find out more.
Michaelchurch Escley Primacy School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
For more information contact
Visits to the school by appointment are positively encouraged. For further information please contact:
Mrs Louise Crocker (Head Teacher) or Mrs Julie North/Mrs Nikki Duggan (School Administrators) Telephone: 01981 510208
To request to receive an application form by email or post, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01981 510208.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.