|Salary||Hourly Rate £7.83|
|Organisation||Ivington Church of England (VA) Primary School and Pre-School|
|Hours||7.5 hours per week|
|Term/duration||Fixed term until 25th May 2018, to be discussed at interview|
|Closing date||12 pm on 7 March 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Wednesday 14th March 2018|
To start as soon as possible
The Governors and leadership team are seeking to appoint a cleaner.
- To provide a clean and pleasant environment in order to facilitate the effective use of the school by those staff and pupils who occupy it
- To maintain cleanliness in order to prevent any health risks from occurring
- To comply with the requirements of Health and Safety at Work regulations
- To undertake any relevant training as required
- To clean specified areas of the school to the required standard
- To report any damage to school property or other relevant matter to the Headteacher
- To use powered cleaning equipment as directed and in accordance with training
- To undertake relevant seasonal work as instructed by the Headteacher
Term-time only, with some opportunities for overtime
3.30pm - 5.00pm - Monday - Friday
All vacancies the involve working with vulnerable adults and/or children will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
For application packs: please contact Headteacher, Mrs. M. Smith, at the school on email@example.com
Our school website is: www.ivington.hereford.sch.uk
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.