Cleaner and Security Attendant
|Organisation||Ivington CE Primary School|
|Location||Ivington, Leominster, Herefordshire HR6 0JH|
|Hours||4pm - 7pm Monday to Friday during term time, plus stand-down hours|
|Closing date||11.59 am on 31 October 2018|
|Interview date(s)||5th November 2018|
Start Date: As soon as possible
Cleaner: 12.5 hours per week term time, plus 32.7 stand-down hours during the school holidays
Security: 2.5 hours per week, term time only
The governors and leadership team are seeking to appoint a Cleaner and Security Attendant.
- To provide a clean and pleasant environment in order to facilitate the effective use of the school by those staff and pupils who occupy it.
- To maintain cleanliness in order to prevent any health risks from occurring.
- To comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work regulations.
- To undertake any relevant training as required.
- To clean specified areas of the school to the required standard.
- To report any damage to school property or other relevant matters to the Headteacher
- To use powered cleaning equipment as directed and in accordance with training.
- To undertake relevant seasonal work as instructed by the Headteacher.
- To ensure the security of the school
All vacancies that involve working with vulnerable adults and/or children will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Our school website address is: www.ivington.hereford.sch.uk
For application packs: please contact the Headteacher, Mrs. M. Smith, at the school on
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.