Teaching Assistant Level 1 & Children's Superintendent
|Salary||03HC (£9,353 - £9,540) & 02HC (£1,172 - £1,219)|
|Organisation||Clifford Primary School|
|Location||Clifford Primary School|
|Hours||23 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks) & 3 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks)|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term (1st September 2019- 31st July 2020)|
|Closing date||11.59 am on 3 June 2019|
Start date: 1st September 2019
Clifford Primary School is a small rural school situated in the beautiful rural corner of Herefordshire, at the end of the Golden Valley, 3 miles from Hay-on-Wye. You will be joining a school with very hardworking and dedicated staff.
The Governors are looking to appoint a teaching assistant to join our dedicated staff. The role involves:
- supporting our Year 3 and 4 class teacher
- working with small groups of children with various needs
- supervising children at our after school club and at lunchtimes.
It is expected that the applicant will;
• Be supportive of our school ethos and values.
• Be flexible, have a good sense of humour and be a good team worker.
• Relate well to pupils, parents and staff.
• Have high expectations of all children as regards their behaviour and abilities.
• Have the ability to develop high quality learning resources and displays, under the direction of the teacher.
• Have the ability to follow and apply the teacher’s instructions.
• Have enthusiasm and commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all children and young people.
Clifford Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level
For more information contact
For further information and an application form please contact Mrs Peachey; email@example.com
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.