Teaching Assistant Level 1
|Salary||£4,879.89 - £4,977.41 per annum|
|Organisation||Cradley Ce Primary School|
|Hours||12 hours per week, Monday – Thursday mornings, term time only (38 weeks per annum)|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term, 1st September 2019 to 31st August 2020|
|Closing date||9 am on 1 July 2019|
Post Title: Teaching Assistant Level 1
Hours: 12 hours per week, Monday – Thursday mornings, term time only (38 weeks per annum).
Salary: £4,879.89 - £4,977.41 per annum
Duration: Fixed Term, 1st September 2019 to 31st August 2020
On behalf of the governors of Cradley CE Primary School, Hoople is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant Level 1.
Please note this is a Hoople post which will be subject to Hoople terms and conditions of service.
Main Purpose of the Role:
The role involves:
- Supporting the class teacher in our mixed Reception and Year 1 class
- Working with small groups of children with various needs
- Teaching a small reception phonics group
It is expected that the applicant will:
- Be supportive of our school ethos and values.
- Be flexible, have a good sense of humour and be a good team worker.
- Relate well to pupils, parents and other staff.
- Have high expectations of all children as regards their behaviour and abilities.
- Have the ability to develop high quality learning resources and displays, under the direction of the teacher.
- Have the ability to follow and apply the teacher’s instructions.
- Have enthusiasm and commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all children and young people.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment, for further information or an application pack please contact the school on 01886 880315 or email the School Administrator on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please return applications by email to: email@example.com.
CV's will not be accepted, please contact the school for an application form
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview
Closing date: Monday, 1st July 2019 at 9 am
Interviews: Friday, 5th July 2019
On behalf of Cradley CE Primary School, Hoople is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.