|Salary||L7 – L13. £46,430- £53,724|
|Organisation||Cradley CofE Primary School|
|Term/duration||Full Time and Permanent|
|Closing date||11.59 pm on 6 May 2019|
|Interview date(s)||22nd and 23rd May 2019|
The Governors of Cradley C of E Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational headteacher who will value and develop our current good practices and firm foundations, leading us on the next stage of our journey.
The successful candidate will:
- be passionate about teaching and learning
- be enthusiastic with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- have innovative ideas with a strong vision and strategy to deliver them
- promote excellence and inclusion for all, maintaining standards for all pupils and driving progress in pupil attainment
- be approachable to parents and carers and engage them in their children’s learning
- whole heartedly support our Christian values and aims, and have a good understanding of other faiths
- develop positive relationships with parents and the wider community
- set high standards and be passionately committed to helping all young people to achieve success and set their own high aspirations
- have a clear vision of educational excellence, how to achieve it and the ability to make it happen
- have excellent management, interpersonal, analytical and organisational skills
We can offer you a school with:
- Children who are happy and confident and have real pride in their school and their own achievements and who work in a warm and friendly environment.
- Highly professional, caring and conscientious staff who are enthusiastic and dedicated to a shared vision to develop the school in all areas.
- An active and supportive governing body which is committed to working with the Headteacher to continue the strategic development of the school.
Cradley Primary is a Church of England school located on the Herefordshire/Worcestershire border, a few miles from Malvern. We are located on the edge of the village and are fortunate to have a large outdoor space which incorporates an adventure playground, forest school, and field at the back of the school.
We have a PAN of 17 per year group with approximately 120 pupils currently on role, from ages 2 to 11, with a nursery on-site.
Our LEARN acronym encompasses the values and beliefs that we hold dear:
Respect for all within our Christian Values
We offer children a well-rounded education that values achievement but also recognises the importance of extra-curricular activities. Our parents and children really appreciate the broad range of activities available, such as Forest School, development of our school garden, art, music, drama and sport.
Rated “Good” by Ofsted and “Outstanding” by SIAMS, there is a strong foundation in place, but the opportunity for continuous improvement.
Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment
Cradley C of E Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The headteacher will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance and is expected to demonstrate absolute commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people as well as holding all staff, volunteers and governors accountable for their contribution to safeguarding regulations. Specifically:
- ensure any policies and procedures including the Prevent Agenda and children’s online safety, adopted by the Governing Body are fully implemented and followed by all staff.
- Sufficient resources and time are allocated to enable a designated person and other staff to discharge their responsibilities, including taking part in strategy discussions and other inter-agency meetings and contributing to the assessment of children.
- Ensure compliance with statutory “Keeping Children Safe in Education” requirements.
- All staff and volunteers feel able to raise concerns about poor or unsafe practice in regard to children and such concerns are addressed sensitively and effectively in a timely manner in accordance with agreed whistle blowing practices.
- Co-operate and work with relevant agencies to protect children.
For more information contact
Tel No: 01432 260094
School visit, application and interview dates
We actively encourage visits to our school. These can be arranged directly with Kerry Donativo on the contact details above.
School visits: W/c 29th April
Shortlisting: Friday 10th May
Start Date: September 2019 - January 2020
For further information please visit the school website www.cradleyschool.org.uk/vacancies
For an application pack, including application form please contact Kerry Donativo.
Completed application forms should be returned by emailed to: email@example.com
Alternatively, hard copies may be posted to: Kerry Donativo 57-59 Blueschool Street, Hereford, HR1 2AR
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.