|Salary||02HC (£2,921.31 - £3,039.20 per annum)|
|Organisation||St Mary’s C of E Primary School|
|Location||Station Road, Credenhill, Hereford HR4 7DW|
|Hours||7.25 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks per year)|
|Closing date||12 pm on 14 October 2021|
|Interview date(s)||to be confirmed once shortlisting has taken place and up to date information regarding social distancing is known|
Start date: as soon as possible
St Mary’s C of E Primary School, Credenhill is a good school with a strong Christian ethos that is part of a happy and vibrant community.
The Governors would like to appoint a lunchtime supervisor to work with our growing team of staff and children. The chosen candidate will be working with both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 pupils and will be a calm, kind and nurturing individual who will support our children when eating their lunch and playing outside.
The idea candidate will:
- have high expectations of pupil behaviour
- have flexibility to cover absence if/when required
- be able to work as part of a team
- have an ability to inject fun into playtimes
- uphold the Christian ethos of the school
- Ideally have a food hygiene certificate (not essential – training can be organised)
- Ideally hold a first aid at work certificate (not essential – training can be organised)
St Mary’s C of E Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Application forms and further details are available from Claire Ross, School Business Manager.
Tel (01432) 760408 or email email@example.com
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.