|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Organisation||St Mary's CE Primary School, Credenhill|
|Location||Station Road, Credenhill, Hereford HR4 7DW|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term sickness cover|
|Closing date||11.59 pm on 3 December 2020|
Start Date: Monday 4th January 2021
St Mary’s School, Credenhill is a good school with a strong Christian ethos. We have fantastic children who love to learn. The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated professional, who has experience working in KS2 and is totally committed and dedicated to the continued success of all aspects of the school.
The position is to cover long term sickness absence and will be for a term in the first instance.
The school offers:
- The opportunity to become a member of a positive, successful and forward thinking team
- A vibrant, happy school with a very positive Christian ethos
- Friendly, enthusiastic children and staff
- Supportive parents
Successful candidates will:
- Be outstanding classroom practitioners
- Be well organised and have high expectations in terms of progress and achievement
- Have a proven track record in achieving outstanding outcomes for pupils
- Have a genuine desire to achieve to the best of their ability
- Have an excellent understanding of the requirements of the National Curriculum at KS2
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Application forms and further details are available from Claire Ross, School Business Manager. Tel (01432) 760408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview and lesson observation
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.