Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1
|Salary||£2,993.05 - £3,113.99|
|Organisation||Eardisley CE Primary School|
|Hours||7 hours per week, term time only|
|Term/duration||Fixed term until 31st August 2024|
|Closing date||9 am on 7 January 2022|
|Interview date(s)||Tuesday 11th January 2022|
Eardisley CE Primary School is a very successful and friendly primary school on the beautiful Welsh borders. We have enthusiastic and highly motivated staff with a strong community ethos and supportive parents. Our children are happy and friendly.
The Governors of Eardisley CE Primary School are looking to appoint a kind and capable SEN Teaching Assistant to support children with particular learning needs in this friendly, values-based village school.
We are looking for someone who is able to work under the direction of the class teacher and SENCO to support a KS2 individualised curriculum and give in-class and 1:1 support as required.
We are looking for:
- Flexibility, resilience and the ability to work as part of a team under the direction of the class teacher
Experience and/or training in working 1:1 with a child with additional needs. The role would involve working closely with the class teacher and other teaching assistants
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to support the child/children with special educational needs in all learning activities, within and outside the classroom
- Ability to deliver the child’s intervention programmes maintaining careful progress records and providing feedback to the class teacher.
- Willingness to attend meetings and training
- A sense of humour and the ability support the ethos of the school as a member of our school team.
Eardisley CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure check and relevant pre-employment checks.
For more information contact
Application forms are available via e-mail from Mrs. J. Bluett email@example.com
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.