Early Years/KS1 Teacher
|Salary||Main Pay Range M1 - M2 (to be discussed at interview)|
|Organisation||Garway Primary School|
|Location||Garway, Herefordshire, HR2 8RQ|
|Term/duration||Permanent Variable Hours Contract|
|Closing date||11.55 pm on 25 June 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Monday 2nd July 2018|
Start Date: 1st September 2018
Due to the expansion of our popular small school, the governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented early years/KS1 teacher.
The school is set in a beautiful location in the village of Garway in south-west Herefordshire, close to the welsh border. Garway is set on a hillside above the river Monnow about 10km northwest of Monmouth. It is in a sparsely populated area, mainly agricultural in nature.
The school offers:
- Very happy, friendly, well-motivated children supported by a hard-working, dedicated and caring team.
- Very supportive governors and parents.
- A creative school curriculum, well resourced with extensive and varied grounds.
- An excellent opportunity to further develop a teaching career as part of a supportive team.
The successful applicant will:
- Be friendly, caring, enthusiastic and conscientious.
- Have passion for developing the individual child through a personalised approach alongside high expectations and a values-based ethos.
- Have experience of teaching early years and/or KS1 children.
- Have a good knowledge of planning (including the foundation stage profile and/or KS1 curriculum) and effective assessment for learning practices.
- Be highly committed to developing a creative curriculum within and outside of the classroom.
- Be willing to contribute to the wider life of our busy school.
Applications are welcomed from NQTs and experienced practitioners.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. As an equal opportunities employer, Garway School welcomes applications from professionals irrespective of race, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
For more information contact
Further information about the school can be found on our website at: http://www.garwayprimaryschool.co.uk
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
For further information, to request and application pack and to arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 01600 750273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Headteacher: Julie Jones
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.