Teaching Assistant Level 1 Children's Superintendent
|Salary||£9.74-£9.93 per hour|
|Organisation||Eastnor Parochial Primary School|
|Hours||Variable contract 10 – 17hrs per week|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term 31st July 2020|
|Closing date||11.50 am on 28 June 2019|
Eastnor Parochial Primary School
Teaching Assistant Level 1 & Children's Superintendent
1st September 2019 (fixed term 31st July 2020)
Grade 5 (£9.74-£9.93 per hour)
Variable contract 10 – 17hrs per week
The Governors are looking to appoint a teaching assistant to join our dedicated staff. The role involves:
• supporting our key stage 2 class teachers
• working with small groups of children with various needs
• supervising children at lunchtimes and during lunchtime playtime.
We would like to hear from you if:
• You have previous experience of working with children in a school setting
• You have strong subject knowledge that can be used to support teaching across the challenging KS2 English and Mathematics Curriculum.
• You are willing to take on a full and active role in our thriving school.
• You can demonstrate the Christian values which underpin our church school ethos.
• You have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children
The school will offer you:
• the opportunity to work in a happy, vibrant and outstanding school
• well behaved, enthusiastic and motivated children
• a talented, dedicated and supportive team
• a unique outdoor environment and school community
The Bishop Anthony Educational Trust and its academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and will follow a safer recruitment policy.
For further information and an application form please contact Mrs Bullock or Mrs Driscoll; firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 11.50am on Friday 28th June 2019
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.