Administrative Assistant Level 2
|Salary||03HC £15,866.80 - £16,183.93 per annum|
|Organisation||Earl Mortimer College and Sixth Form Centre|
|Location||South Street, Leominster, Herefordshire HR6 8JJ|
|Hours||37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (Term Time + 5 inset days)|
|Closing date||11.59 pm on 15 December 2021|
We require a Receptionist for our very busy front office where the main duties include dealing with all enquiries, and administrative tasks. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual used to dealing with a high volume of face to face and phone enquiries in a calm and professional manner.
Key duties include:
- Operate the Phone System. Provide information, transfer calls or take messages as appropriate.
- Ensure all visitors to the school reception, whether scheduled or not, receive the appropriate attention.
- Maintain security and fire regulations by keeping lists of students/staff/visitors in/out of school.
- Maintain SIMS database with student details.
- To undertake first aid training.
Earl Mortimer College and Sixth Form Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All employees are required to have an Enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
For more information contact
Please contact email@example.com or call 01568 613221 for an application form.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.