Administrative Assistant Level 4
|Salary||05HC £8,897.11 - 9,823.04 per annum|
|Organisation||Earl Mortimer College and Sixth Form Centre|
|Location||South Street, Leominster, Herefordshire HR6 8JJ|
|Hours||20 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks per year)|
|Closing date||11.59 pm on 10 December 2021|
We are seeking a Personnel Administrator to provide efficient and effective support to Earl Mortimer College.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting end to end recruitment and selection processes whilst adhering to Earl Mortimer College safeguarding procedures.
- To support administration processes in relation to employee data management including inputting of sickness and training records onto our central database & maintaining our single central register with DBS information.
- Liaising with our external HR team.
· To maintain manual and electronic Personnel filing systems, ensuring that all confidential information is kept securely.
- Providing general administrative support
The ideal candidate will have experience as an administrator with excellent verbal and written communication skills. If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated and pro-active with the capacity to take the initiative when necessary, we would like to hear from you.
Earl Mortimer College and Sixth Form Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All employees are required to have an Enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
For more information contact
For further information or an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.