Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1
|Salary||04HC (£12,121.86 - £12,611.65 per annum)|
|Organisation||Goodrich CE Primary School|
|Location||Goodrich, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire HR9 6HY|
|Hours||28.35 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks per year)|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term for 1 year|
|Closing date||1 pm on 5 July 2021|
|Interview date(s)||14th July 2021|
Required as soon as possible
The pupils, staff and governors are searching for a new member of our support team to work with a very special child as she makes her way through our school. They will need to ensure that they build positive relationships with her family as well as other children and staff throughout the school. She is currently in Year 4. Our team is dedicated to nurturing every child to reach their personal potential in partnership with their parents/carers.
If you think this sounds like you, we would positively encourage you to apply.
We are looking for a person who is ideally:
- Has experience of working on a one to one basis
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- A willingness to attend training in order to best meet her individual needs
- The ability to use your initiative and ensure her needs are met as inclusively as possible.
We can offer you:
- Good resources and a beautiful rural setting
- Highly motivated pupils
- A supportive team of teachers, support staff and governors
- Active commitment and support for your professional development
Goodrich CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Please contact the school office, by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01600 890422
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.