|Term/duration||Fixed Term - 2 terms|
|Closing date||11.59 pm on 18 February 2019|
|Interview date(s)||22nd February|
H3 (Hub, Home, Hospital) Teaching Team provides education to students of all Key Stages who are unable to attend mainstream school for medical or mental health reasons. We are looking for a dynamic, creative and hardworking teacher who will deliver the very best learning experiences for our children in a variety of locations including the Hub, students’ home and on the children’s ward. You will be joining a team which works hard to create a positive and caring community that puts children at the heart of everything we do.
The successful candidate must have significant skills, knowledge and experience to be able to teach English Language and Literature to GCSE level. Willing to teach another subject to a wide range of age and ability levels is an advantage. Support will be provided from our experienced staff. Successful applicants must:
• Ensure through great teaching that progress over time is outstanding.
• Work hard to ensure that all gaps in learning are closed between groups within the class.
• Be willing to support our school within the wider community.
• Work with members of the school team and our parents.
• Be a positive role model for all pupils.
• Innovative, creative, enthusiastic – able to deliver results
• Ability and willingness to make a broad contribution to the life of pupils
• Work on your own initiative
• Be a good timekeeper, flexible, accommodating and a team player
Potential applicants are welcome to visit the school and meet the Headteacher prior to making an application.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.
H3 is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
To apply please visit this link https://www.hoopleresourcing.co.uk/Job/Hereford_English-Teacher-(6104).aspx
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.