Head of SEND/SENDCo
|Salary||Main Pay Range / Upper Pay Range + TLR|
|Organisation||Hampton Dene Primary School|
|Location||Church Road, Tupsley, Hereford, HR1 1RT|
|Closing date||11.59 pm on 20 September 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Thursday 27th September 2018|
Required - January 2019
We seek to appoint a SENDCo committed to inclusion and dedicated to improving the outcomes for all children, especially those with SEND.
We are in the fortunate position of being a mainstream school with a specialist resource base for children with complex communication difficulties, this role has a teaching commitment with substantial dedicated time to carry out the work of the SENDCo.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is dynamic, innovative and forward thinking
- Will be part of our extended leadership team
- Can work collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Is creative and proactive in approach
- Is a team player/leader
- can analyse data and information from a variety of resources
- Is organised and able to work to timescales
- Promotes quality teaching and intervention
- Can lead and effectively conduct meetings
- Liaises positively with parents, staff, Governors and outside agencies
The successful candidate will be expected to hold, or be completing, the National SENCo award.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
For more information contact
For further information and an application form, please contact:
Mrs Sharon Gatehouse on: 01432 273232
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.