Head Teacher - St James C of E Primary
|Salary||L12 – L18|
|Organisation||St James C of E Primary|
|Closing date||26 February 2018|
|Interview date(s)||15th, 16th March 2018|
St James C of E Primary is a thriving school serving a strong and supportive community. We are looking for an inspirational and visionary head teacher to build on our strengths, drive progress and lead us onwards to become exceptional in all that we do.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and capable leader who:
- Can build excellent relationships with children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community
- Inspire motivate and empower all along the journey to excellence in teaching and learning
- Will strive for all children enjoy their learning while realising their full potential
- Will value our children and take pride in their achievements
- Will place Christian values at the heart of school policy and practice while welcoming children of all faiths and none
- We offer:
- Highly motivated children and dedicated staff
- Supportive and committed parents and governing body
- A strong partnership with the community
- A caring and inclusive Christian ethos
- A beautiful county in which to live and work
Visits to the school by arrangement are warmly welcomed – please contact us on phone number 01432 273961
Please also visit our website for further details of the school: http://www.stjamesceschool.org/
School visits: 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th Feb 2018 by appointment only.
Shortlisting Date: 2nd March 2018
The Governing Body and the Diocese of Hereford, are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For more information contact
Please contact Kerry Donativo for further information and details on how to apply on email@example.com
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.