Student and Family Support Worker
|Salary||HC5 SCP6 - £13,346 to SCP11 – £14,734.56|
|Organisation||Hereford Pupil Referral Service (HPRS)|
|Location||The Aconbury Centre|
|Hours||30 Hours Term-time only|
|Closing date||12 pm on 10 January 2022|
|Interview date(s)||Friday 14th January 2022|
Student and Family
30 Hours Term-time only
(initially based at The Aconbury Centre)
HC5 SCP6 - £13,346 to SCP11 – £14,734.56
Herefordshire Pupil Referral Service (HPRS) provides education to pupils unable to attend mainstream school for various reasons. The service is currently split over three sites located within Hereford – St David’s Centre (KS4), The Aconbury Centre (KS3) and H3 (Hospital, Home, Hub Teaching Team)
HPRS provides a safe, secure and welcoming learning environment in which young people can grow as responsible, independent and self-confident learners. We are on an exciting journey of school improvement and have made rapid and significant improvements of which we are all very proud.
The service benefits from a supportive Management Committee, an effective Senior Leadership Team and a dynamic team of experienced, committed staff.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and committed Student and Family Support Worker to contribute to the vision for the service and support our pupils and their families.
You will be joining a team which works hard to create a positive and caring community that puts children at the heart of everything we do.
Candidates will need to be patient and understanding of difficulties that can be experienced by our pupils and have excellent communication skills. Candidates will also need to:
- Support the education, care and welfare of pupils, under the direction and support of the behaviour Support Practitioner and the Senior Leadership Team.
- Support or deliver education sessions to small groups or on a one-to-one basis at a variety of locations.
- Help pupils overcome barriers to learning
- Improve pupil’s confidence, motivation, social skills and relationships, enabling them to face new and challenging situations.
- Improve pupil’s attendance and punctuality
- Work on your own initiative
- Be a good timekeeper, flexible, accommodating and a team player
Application forms and further details are available from email@example.com or call 01432 383890.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Closing date: Monday 10th January 2022
Interviews: Friday 14th January 2022
To start ASAP
HPRS is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.