HLTA - Literacy & Library
|Organisation||The Bishop of Hereford's Bluecoat School|
|Location||Hampton Dene Road, Hereford, HR1 1UU|
|Term/duration||Permanent Contract, term-time only|
|Closing date||11.55 pm on 10 August 2018|
|Interview date(s)||24th August 2018 (tbc)|
The Governors and Headteacher are seeking to appoint an HLTA: Literacy and Library commencing at the earliest opportunity.
The successful candidate will:
- have previous experience of working with children
- have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children
- have excellent communication skills
- have a sense of humour, and the ability to inject fun into learning
- have high expectations of student behaviour
- be flexible, accommodating and a team player
Visits to the school by prior appointment are warmly welcomed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
This post carries a requirement for an Enhanced disclosure (under the provisions of the Police Act 1997). The school will require you to give permission to carry out a disclosure.
For more information contact
Application forms and further details are available from Carrie Wright, Office Manager.
Tel. 01432 347504
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.