|Salary||£2,227.00 - £2,277.00|
|Organisation||Ivington CE Primary School and Pre-School|
|Location||Ivington CE Primary School and Pre-School|
|Hours||6 hours per week term time only (From 4.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m. Monday to Wednesday )|
|Term/duration||Fixed term until 12th April 2019|
|Closing date||11.59 am on 15 February 2019|
The governors and leadership team are seeking to appoint a Cleaner until 12th April 2019.
- To provide a clean and pleasant environment in order to facilitate the effective use of the school by those staff and pupils who occupy it.
- To maintain cleanliness in order to prevent any health risks from occurring.
- To comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work regulations.
- To undertake any relevant training as required.
- To clean specified areas of the school to the required standard.
- To report any damage to school property or other relevant matters to the Headteacher
- To use powered cleaning equipment as directed and in accordance with training.
- To undertake relevant seasonal work as instructed by the Headteacher.
- To ensure the security of the school
All vacancies that involve working with vulnerable adults and/or children will be subject to a
Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
For application packs: please contact the Headteacher, Mrs. M. Smith, at the school on
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.