|Salary||02HC SCP1 hourly rate £9.00 (£5,863.17 per annum)|
|Organisation||Ivington Primary School|
|Hours||15 hours cleaning per week, term time only (38 weeks per year)|
|Closing date||12 pm on 27 September 2019|
The governors and leadership team are seeking to appoint a Cleaner until 20th December 2019 with a view to starting early October.
From 3.30 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. five days per week.
- To provide a clean and pleasant environment in order to facilitate the effective use of the school by those staff and pupils who occupy it.
- To maintain cleanliness in order to prevent any health risks from occurring.
- To comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work regulations.
- To undertake any relevant training as required.
- To clean specified areas of the school to the required standard.
- To report any damage to school property or other relevant matters to the Headteacher.
- To use powered cleaning equipment as directed and in accordance with training.
- To undertake relevant seasonal work as instructed by the Headteacher.
- To ensure the security of the school.
All vacancies that involve working with vulnerable adults and/or children will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
For application packs: please contact the Headteacher, Mrs. M. Smith, at the school on: email@example.com
Our school website address is: www.ivington.hereford.sch.uk
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.