SEN Teaching Assistant Level 2
|Salary||05HC £12,946.64—14,293.91 per annum (£9.94—£10.97 per hour)|
|Organisation||Ivington Primary School|
|Hours||30 hours per week Monday to Friday , term-time only (38 Weeks per year)|
|Closing date||12 pm on 1 November 2019|
|Interview date(s)||Thursday 7th November|
Start Date: January 2020
The governors and leadership team are seeking to appoint a highly enthusiastic and experienced Teaching Assistant to support a child with special educational needs.
- To work under the direction and usually in the presence of the class teacher, and in accordance with the teaching objectives for the pupil specified in the pupil’s IEP.
- To assist at the appropriate level and be involved in all areas of the curriculum including preparation and modification of materials.
- To ensure the pupil is safely able to use equipment and materials provided and be aware of the range of resources available.
- To promote pupil independence in learning, reinforcing the child’s self-esteem through praise and encouragement.
- To assist with the promotion of independence activities and mobility skills.
- To assist with the personal hygiene routine and with the administration of medication under the direction of the Headteacher where written medical guidance has been given.
- Training in manual handling would be an advantage
- Certificate in Learning Support (or an equivalent qualification).
- Willingness to undertake further training, as appropriate.
Our school website address is: www.ivington.hereford.sch.uk
All vacancies that involve working with vulnerable adults and/or children will be subject to a
Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
For application packs please contact the Headteacher, Mrs. M. Smith, at the school on firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.