|Salary||HC3 SCP 10-13, £2,277 - £2,348 per annum|
|Organisation||Ivington Primary School|
|Hours||Part-time Term-time only, 6 hours per week, on Fridays.|
|Closing date||15 March 2019|
Start date as soon as possible.
Ivington CE Primary School and Pre-School is a happy, caring, inclusive environment, where children are enthusiastic about learning and enjoy coming to school.
We are looking for a Pre-school Assistant to help provide safe, high-quality education and care for pre-school children.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, energetic and dedicated staff member for this post to:
- Be able to act up as Supervisor in the absence of the Pre-school Manager.
- Be a reliable member of a team, working co-operatively and with flexibility.
- Observe each child’s progress and report on achievements, looking for progression and continuity. Where appropriate, operate & participate in a Key worker system.
- Develop excellent communications with parents/guardians, encouraging them to participate in their child’s progress and development.
- Supervise children at play (indoor and outdoor) and at mealtimes.
- Assist with planning a programme of activities, suitable for the age range of the children, following the guidelines for the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage .
- Assist with the creation of a stimulating and attractive environment.
- Attend parents’ meetings and open days as required
- Assist with the care, maintenance and security of all equipment and toys within the Nursery.
Ivington can offer you:
- A supportive and positive place to work.
- A school committed to your professional development.
- Children who are keen to learn.
- Teaching staff who will support and encourage you.
All vacancies that involve working with vulnerable adults and/or children will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Disclosure at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Please contact the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01568 720216 to make an appointment to visit the school or to request an application pack.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.