Deputy Headteacher ( .8 KS2 Teaching Commitment)
|Salary||Leadership Scale: L1 – L6|
|Organisation||Kington Primary School|
|Closing date||12 pm on 28 March 2022|
|Interview date(s)||Thursday 7th April|
Required for September 2022
The Governors of Kington Primary School wish to appoint an inspirational and committed leader to work collaboratively with our new Headteacher. The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven record of outstanding classroom practice, positive attitude, thriving on innovation and change.
- Show a strong and enthusiastic commitment to lead by example, communicating and working closely with pupils, parents, staff and the wider community.
- Have a clear vision and high expectation for school improvement.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership of learning and management skills
- Show a commitment to being part of a team, show initiative and contribute knowledge and skills to a specific curriculum area
- Build on the school’s on-going successes, both for our children, staff and the local community, and in co-operation with other local schools
Kington Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Please note visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For further information or to arrange a visit please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.