Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1
|Salary||04HC £11,403 - £11,864 per annum|
|Organisation||Kington Primary School|
|Hours||26hrs 40 minutes per week (Term Time Only, 38 weeks)|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term until 31st August 2021|
|Closing date||12 pm on 28 September 2020|
We are seeking a friendly, caring, patient Teaching Assistant to support a pupil with identified Special Educational Needs. The successful applicant will need to be independent and a creative thinker in order to assist the pupil in being fully included in the life of the school.
It is expected that the successful applicant will:
Have a good level of education (GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English)
Recent experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Good personal communication skills that enable them to liaise with a wide range of school and external professionals
- An ability to work as part of a team and willingness to be flexible and accommodating in their approach;
- Enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children;
Be supportive of our school ethos, aims and values
In addition to the above the application should have:
- The ability to differentiate work to enable small achievable targets to be met;
- An ability to develop a child’s communication skills through use of PEC’s, Signalong/Makaton and IT
Kington Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For more information contact
Kington Primary School, Mill Street, Kington, HR5 3AL
Tel; 01544 230363 E:mail: email@example.com
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.