KS1 Class Teacher
|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Organisation||Trinity Primary School|
|Closing date||11.55 pm on 24 May 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Shortlisting: week commencing 4th June Lesson observations and interviews: week commencing 11th June|
Trinity is a large city primary school in the north east of Hereford city. There are currently 610 pupils on roll. We are a three-form entry school and can therefore offer fantastic career development opportunities.
Our governors are keen to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner to teach a KS2 class. We would like to hear from you if:
- you are an outstanding classroom practitioner who is keen to offer children the best possible learning opportunities and experiences
- you have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to children's achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children
- you have a sense of humour and humility
- you have high expectations of pupils behaviour
- you are flexible, accommodating and a team player
- you are able to lead, inspire and motivate staff and children
- you have positive relationships with parents
Applications are welcomed from experienced and newly qualified teachers
All applicants will be notified of the shortlisting outcome and successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview and lesson observation.
Trinity Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefor all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and a warm invitation is extended to potential candidates who wish to take up the opportunity. Appointments can be arranged through the school on 01432 266268
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.