Early Years/KS1 Teacher
|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Organisation||Weston-Under-Penyard CE Primary School|
|Hours||0.53 Proportion per week|
|Closing date||11.55 pm on 8 June 2018|
|Interview date(s)||15th June 2018|
Required 1st September 2018
Weston-under-Penyard is a welcoming and expanding Primary School judged ‘Good’ by OFSTED in December 2014. We are seeking to appoint an NQT or an experienced EYFS/KS1 teacher who is an outstanding and committed practitioner, passionate about promoting high standards in English, Maths and across the EYFS curriculum. The chosen candidate will also be able to contribute to the ethos, high expectations and Christian values of the school.
• An enthusiastic and creative school environment;
• A warm, friendly atmosphere where everyone is valued and cared for;
• An experienced and supportive team;
• An exciting opportunity for career development;
• Excellent behaviour and children who love to learn.
• Links with our federated school, Whitchurch CE Primary.
The successful applicant will:
•Be committed to Quality First Teaching;
- Have an excellent understanding of mastery and Talk for writing;
• Bring leadership skills to a curriculum role that they are passionate about;
• Have a good sense of humour and enjoy working as a member of a team
• Will contribute fully to the wider life of the school and our wider community
If you share our desire to achieve greater success in the future and are passionate about the importance of learning, we would love to hear from you. Visits to the school are strongly welcomed.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of our children and we expect all our staff to share this commitment. Please note that this position will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring check at Enhanced Level.
All short listed candidates will be observed teaching.
Visit Dates: 21 May 9.15-11, 24th May 9.15-11, 6th June 1.30-3.30
For more information contact
Application forms are available via email from Mrs Tracey Catlin (School Secretary):
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.