|Salary||Main scale to UPS|
|Organisation||St Joseph's Catholic Primary School|
|Closing date||11.55 pm on 13 February 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Friday 16th February 2018|
Job Starts: 16th April 2018
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic teacher to join our friendly and supportive team. We are looking for someone with drive, commitment and a passion for learning to take whole class responsibility for a KS2 Class. There is the opportunity for candidates to receive a TLR for the responsibility of a curriculum area across the school. Newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
- Children who are enthusiastic, well behaved and eager to learn
- Fast progression
- Tailor-made training opportunities and career development to enable rapid progression
- Professional, friendly and supportive staff
- The chance to work in a well-resourced school
- Strong school leadership
Successful Candidate Must
- Be an excellent practitioner who can provide evidence of good or outstanding teaching
- Have high expectations of all children
- Be committed to professional development
- Be dedicated and able to motivate and engage pupils
St Joseph's RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
For more information contact
Please contact the school office on 01989 564655
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.