Learning and Social Support Assistant
|Salary||HC5 SCP 17-21 £18,672 - £20,541 FTE equivalent (Actual pay: £12,609 - £13,871)|
|Organisation||Broadlands Primary School|
|Location||Broadlands Lane, Hereford, HR1 1LH|
|Hours||30 hours per week, Monday to Friday, Term time only|
|Term/duration||Fixed term post to cover maternity leave|
|Closing date||12 pm on 9 July 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Wednesday 11th July 2018|
Our governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Learning and Social Support Assistant to support our pupils. We are looking for an individual with the flexibility and skills to support our pupils particularly within the Early Years Foundation Stage but also within Key Stages 1 and 2 and at lunch times as necessary. Broadlands Primary School has move onto a lovely new site, with excellent facilities for pupils.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have experience of working with children of primary school age;
- A full and relevant level 3 qualification;
- You have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of children;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You have a sense of humour and the ability to inject fun into learning;
- You have high expectations of pupil behaviour and excellent behaviour management skills;
- You are flexible, accommodating and a team player; and
- You have relevant qualifications for the role.
Broadlands Primary School is located in the picturesque Cathedral City of Hereford, adjacent to Aylestone School, the Herefordshire Colleges' campus for Further Education, and 10 minutes walk from the City railway station.
The Governing Body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service and additional recruitment checks.
For more information contact
Further details and an application form can be downloaded from the school website www.broadlands.hereford.sch.uk. If you would like to discuss the post, or arrange a visit, contact Mr N O'Neil on 01432 266772
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.