Learning and Social Support Assistant
|Salary||HC5 SCP 17-21 £18,672 - £20,541 FTE equivalent|
|Organisation||Broadlands Primary School|
|Location||Broadlands Lane, Hereford, HR1 1LH|
|Hours||23 hours per week, Monday to Friday, Term time only|
|Closing date||12 pm on 17 August 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Monday 10th September|
Our governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Learning and Social Support Assistant to support our pupils. We are looking for an individual with the flexibility and skills to support our pupils particularly within Key Stage 2 and at lunch times as necessary. Broadlands Primary School has moved onto a lovely new site, with excellent facilities for pupils.
We would like to hear from you if you have/are:
- previous experience of working with children of primary school age;
- experience of supporting children in KS2, possibly delivering interventions;
- a full and relevant level 3 qualification;
- enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children;
- excellent communication skills;
- a sense of humour and the ability to inject fun into learning;
- high expectations of pupils behaviour and excellent behaviour management skills;
- flexible, accommodating and a team player; and
- relevant qualifications for the role.
Broadlands Primary School is located in the picturesque Cathedral City of Hereford, adjacent to Aylestone School, the Herefordshire Colleges' Campus for Further Education and 10 minutes walk from the City railway station.
The Governing Body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service and additional recruitment checks.
For more information contact
Further details and an application form can be downloaded from the school website www.broadlands.hereford.sch.uk. If you would like to discuss the post please contact the Deputy Head Nigel O'Neil on email@example.com in the first instance.
Please submit application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Broadlands is in federated partnership with Aylestone School & Withington Primary School
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.