EYFS Nursery Class teacher
|Salary||Range M1 – M6|
|Organisation||Ledbury Primary School|
|Hours||Full time - variable contract 0.5 – 1.0|
|Closing date||12 pm on 1 February 2019|
|Interview date(s)||Week commencing 11th February 2019|
NOR: 385 plus Nursery
Required for September 2019 post
A highly committed, enthusiastic and hardworking EYFS Nursery class teacher is required to join our friendly, caring and dedicated team. If you enjoy making a difference and are determined to succeed you will find job satisfaction at our school. Our Early Years places a big emphasis on outdoor learning and high quality, all-round provision linked to pupils’ learning.
Ledbury Primary School is a successful and inclusive primary school with high expectations of achievement within a Values-based ethos.
We are looking for a person who:
- Is an excellent Early Years teacher who believes that every child can and must achieve
- Has a passion for working with children and an ability to bring learning to life in the classroom
- Is themselves committed to personal growth and development
- Enjoys personal challenge and has the ability to be flexible
- Is able to establish and develop good relationships with all members of the school community and works effectively as part of a team
- Can support the Values-based ethos of the school
- Demonstrates initiative and is well organised
We can offer you:
- Great pupils who are eager to learn and demonstrate excellent attitudes and behaviour
- A leadership team that is committed to high quality CPD and staff development
- Strong links with our network schools providing excellent opportunities for professional development and collaborative learning
- Supportive colleagues and governors
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Ledbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Please send a completed Herefordshire Council application form for the attention of:
Mrs. J. Rees
Ledbury Primary School, Longacres, Ledbury, HR8 2BE
Tel: 01531 632940
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.