Higher Level Teaching Assistant
|Salary||HC6, £15,027.00 - £17,460.00|
|Organisation||Leominster Primary School|
|Hours||32.5 hours per week (term time only)|
|Closing date||5 pm on 26 June 2018|
Start date: 4th September 2018
Leominster Primary School is seeking to appoint a professional HLTA to join our warm and friendly staff.
The Higher Level Teaching Assistant will work with Teachers to lead and support lessons to help the development of the pupils and ensure that all children achieve their potential. This will include working with whole classes and groups.
You must have a HLTA status and be able to demonstrate:
- a range of behaviour management strategies and teaching skills;
- an enthusiasm to work with children and help all pupils succeed;
- first class communication skills, at all levels;
- a professional and positive behaviour;
- experience of primary phase or of working in a similar role;
- knowledge of supporting children with EAL would also be preferable;
- the role will include PPA cover in across all areas of the primary school.
Leominster Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note this is a Hoople post and Hoople conditions of service apply.
For more information contact
Leominster Primary School is a three form entry primary school in North Herefordshire. For more information, please visit our website www.leominsterprimaryschool.co.uk. Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged. Please contact Sandra Beaumont-Pike on 01568 616919 to make an appointment.
For further details and an application form, please contact Mrs Evans in the School Office. If you have any questions about the post, please contact Sandra Beaumont-Pike, School Business Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Leominster Primary School
Tel: 01568 616919
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.