|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Organisation||Leominster Primary School|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term Contract (1 Year)|
|Closing date||5 pm on 15 June 2018|
|Interview date(s)||20th June 2018|
Start date: September 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an outstanding upper KS2 class teacher to join our hard-working and friendly team.
The ideal candidate will:
- be a qualified teacher who can demonstrate a successful track record in facilitating academic development and a creative and engaging teaching style;
- have the ability and experience of teaching Key Stage 2;
- have excellent classroom management skills;
- be able to use their own initiative and work as part of a team;
- be hard working, enthusiastic and dedicated.
Leominster Primary School is a three form entry school with its own nursery provision, situated in the beautiful Herefordshire countryside. Our aim is to provide an education that is affirming, aspirational and transformational so that all of our children leave us academically and emotionally equipped for the next stage of their lives.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to develop professionally
- The opportunity to make a significant contribution to the development of our teaching and learning
- Supportive colleagues
- Enthusiastic and hard working pupils
Leominster Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For more information contact
Please visit our website to find out more about us and go on a virtual tour of the school. Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged. Please contact Sandra Beaumont-Pike on 01568 616919 to make an appointment. Applications from NQTs are welcomed.
Leominster Primary School
Tel: 01568 616919
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.