Learning Support Assistants Levels 1 and 2
|Salary||HC5 (SCP 17-21)|
|Organisation||The Bishop of Hereford's Bluecoat School|
|Closing date||12 pm on 10 July 2017|
PERMANENT VARIABLE CONTRACTS
TERM TIME ONLY
Required: September 2017
The Governors and Headteacher of this successful school are seeking to appoint a variety of permanent variable contracts for Learning Support Assistants Level 1 or 2
Contracts could include:
- part time or full time – hours will be negotiated;
- supporting on 1:1 and/or small group and/or in class;
- supporting students across the range of specific educational needs;
- support and/or intervention before school, after school, during break or lunchtimes;
- personal hygiene for students.
Successful applicants will be:
- Enthusiastic, creative and dynamic putting the needs of each student first.
- Resilient and adaptable team players.
- Reflective practitioners willing to take an active role in the wider life of the school.
- Excellent communicators who can inspire both students and staff.
We run full induction programmes and value professional development.
BHBS is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We comply fully with the ethos of safer recruitment and undertake all relevant checks, including enhanced DBS clearance
For more information contact
We welcome visits from potential applicants. For further information, an application pack or to arrange a visit please contact Carrie Wright (Headteacher’s P.A.) either by telephoning 01432 347504 or alternatively by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to her at the school.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.