|Organisation||Ludlow Primary School|
|Hours||3 days per week (15 hours)|
|Term/duration||Temporary until July 2020 - Term Time only|
|Closing date||12 pm on 2 December 2019|
3 days per week (15 hours)
Temporary until July 2020 - Term Time only
Grade 5 (Spinal Point 05 – 06)
Salary Range: £18,795 - £19,171
£6,314.60 per annum pro-rata
The governors and Headteacher of Ludlow Primary School are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking learning assistant to join our happy and supportive team.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is qualified to NVQ 2 level or higher
• Has recent experience working in the classroom with small groups and/or individual children
• Believes in giving every child the opportunity to be the best they can be
• Enjoys being part of a hardworking and committed team
• Is highly motivated and able to act on their own initiative
• Is patient, good humoured and flexible
• Has high aspirations for themselves and the children they work with
• Has the potential to develop
We can offer you
• The chance to make a difference to our school community
• Friendly and supportive staff
• A range of CPD and opportunities to further develop your career
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed; please call 01584 873602 to make an appointment. Application packs are available from Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Diocese of Hereford Multi-Academy Trust and its academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and will follow the safer recruitment policy.
Closing Date: Midday on Monday 2 December 2019
Interview Date: tbc
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.