|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Organisation||Madley Primary School|
|Location||Herefordshire, HR2 9PH|
|Term/duration||Fixed term contract pending permanent appointment|
|Closing date||11.55 pm on 13 May 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Tuesday 22nd May 2018|
Commencing 1st September to 31st August 2019
Madley Primary is a successful, vibrant, Values based school with enthusiastic and friendly children who are eager to learn in a positive, caring and inclusive environment.
Our governors wish to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner to teach a KS2 class. We would like to hear from you if:-
- you are an outstanding classroom practitioner with a proven track record in raising standards
- you have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children
- you have a sense of humour and humility
- you have high expectations of pupil behaviour
- you are flexible, accommodating and a team player
- you are able to lead, inspire and motivate staff and children
- you have positive relationships with parents
Applications are welcomed from experienced and recently qualified teachers
All applicants will be notified of the shortlisting outcome and successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview and lesson observation.
Madley Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and a warm invitation is extended to potential candidates who wish to take up the opportunity. Appointments can be arranged through the school on 01981 250241.
For further information and an application pack, please contact Kerry Donativo on 01432 260094 or email Kerry.Donativo@hoopleltd.co.uk
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.