School Business Manager
|Salary||£18,508.00 - £21,483.00 (HC07)|
|Organisation||Madley Primary School|
|Location||Madley Primary School|
|Hours||30 hours a week over 4 days (0830-1730hrs) - Term time plus 4 weeks in the school holidays (42 weeks per annum) (negotiable)|
|Closing date||11.59 am on 10 November 2019|
Madley Primary is a successful, vibrant, Values based school with enthusiastic and friendly children who are eager to learn in a positive, caring and inclusive environment.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, enthusiastic and innovative professional to manage the business side of our school. Our governors are seeking to appoint a School Business Manager (SBM) with a least three years’ experience in a similar role (not necessarily in education). We need someone who is prepared to work hard, use their initiative and share our aspirations. The SBM will be instrumental in shaping our future strategy of income generation and will be responsible for undertaking aspects of the school’s leadership and management including Finance; Administration; HR; Health and Safety; Facilities Management and Marketing.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of operating as a School Business Manager or working within a business management or financial environment
- A certificate, or diploma in School Business Management or the commitment to achieve such
- Excellent financial management and the ability to confidently lead and advise on financial matters
- A good understanding of Human Resources Management
- Experience of ICT and a working knowledge of application software and data protection
- Proven skills and abilities in managing premises and support functions
- Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership qualities and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to work under pressure, manage a varied workload and to strict deadlines
- Experience of overseeing Property, Facilities and Health and Safety
- Proven experience of working effectively and contributing positively within a team environment
- A commitment to delivering a quality customer focused service and have high expectations for the attitudes and behaviour of everyone
- A commitment to improving outcomes and services to our pupils and families
We are committed to ensuring we provide:
- A strong, shared vision for our school
- A happy and supportive working environment with high expectations and standards
- A supportive and inclusive school community where everyone is valued
- Excellent professional development and training opportunities
- A welcoming, friendly and talented staff team and supportive and active Governing Body
Madley Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
We welcome and encourage visits to the school. Please call the office or email (below) to arrange a visit.
Application packs and further details are available on the school website www.madleyprimaryschool.co.uk
Application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be notified of the shortlisting outcome and successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.