Teaching Assistant Level 1 or 2 (depending upon experience and qualification)
|Salary||£11,353 - £11,958|
|Organisation||Madley Primary School|
|Hours||29 hours per week from a range of 15 to 29 hrs, term time only|
|Term/duration||Permanent variable appointment|
|Closing date||11.59 pm on 7 August 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Friday 10th August 2018|
Start Date: 1st September 2018
Madley Primary is a successful, vibrant, Values based school with enthusiastic and friendly children who are eager to learn in a positive, caring and inclusive environment.
Our governors wish to appoint an early years practitioner to work in KS1. We would like to hear from you if:-
• you are an classroom practitioner with proven experience in early years
• you have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children
• you have a sense of humour and humility
• you have high expectations of pupil behaviour
• you are flexible, accommodating and a team player
• you are able to lead, inspire and motivate children
• you have positive relationships with parents
Madley Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Application packs and further details are available on the school website www.madleypriamryschool.co.uk
Application froms should be emailed to email@example.com
All applicants will be notified of the shortlisting outcome and successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Madley Primary School, Madley, Herefordshire, HR2 9PH
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.