Administrative Assistant Level 4 or Level 5
|Salary||HC5 £10,508 – £11,559 or HC6 £11,559 – £13,431|
|Organisation||Michaelchurch Escley Primary School|
|Hours||25 hours per week term time only|
|Closing date||11.59 am on 10 January 2019|
|Interview date(s)||Monday 14th January 2019|
Start date: as soon as possible after Tuesday 15th January 2019
Michaelchurch Escley Primary School is seeking to appoint an efficient and enthusiastic School Administrator with excellent office skills and attention to detail. The role will involve working closely with the head and on your own initiative as well as part of a team in a busy school environment. Michaelchurch is a small, rural school in a stunning location.
Applicants should have:
- Excellent personal presentation and professionalism
- An understanding of the crucial need for confidentiality
- Excellent IT skills and an understanding of how these skills can support them in their role
- Good attention to detail and an aptitude for figures
- Excellent oral, written and organisational skills
- The enthusiasm to play an active part in school life.
- Knowledge of Business World and SIMS software would be an advantage.
Michaelchurch Escley Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
For further information please contact Michaelchurch Escley Primary School via post, telephone 01981 510208 or email email@example.com
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.