Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1
|Salary||£12,827.00 - £13,345.00|
|Organisation||Michaelchurch Escley Primary and Pre School|
|Location||Michaelchurch Escley Primary and Pre School|
|Hours||8:45 – 2:45 30 hours per week, term time only (38 Weeks Per Year)|
|Term/duration||One year fixed|
|Closing date||11.59 am on 4 July 2021|
|Interview date(s)||w/b Friday, 12th July 2021|
Michaelchurch Escley Primary and Pre School is a dynamic, rural school proud of its supportive ethos and its beautiful surroundings in the foothills of the Black Mountains. Children are encouraged to become happy and self-confident, and to achieve their full potential.
2 part-time positions may be considered for the right applicants. Please indicate if you are applying for a part-time position
We are looking to appoint a kind, patient and enthusiastic TA to work with a child with SEND in our Early Years Classroom. We would like to hear from you if:-
- You have previous experience of working with young children with special needs, particularly children with communication difficulties;
- You have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You can develop appropriate resources to support the child;
- You have relevant qualifications for the role.
As this role is in our early years classroom, it is also desirable to have an NVQ III in Childcare and Education or relevant qualification.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure check.
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.