Clerk to the Governors Level 2
|Salary||04HC SCP 4 - 6 (£437.64 - £455.32 per annum)|
|Organisation||Much Marcle CE Primary School|
|Hours||39 hours per year|
|Closing date||11.59 pm on 6 December 2021|
Start date: February 2022
The Governing Body are looking to recruit a committed, organised and efficient Clerk. The right person will operate in absolute confidence, maintaining our legal and statutory obligations.
• Working with the Headteacher and Chair of Governors to set agendas
• Sharing supporting papers in good time for each Governors meeting
• Recording accurate minutes and distributing agreed versions to Governors
• Have an overview of policies, including timeframes for renewal and ensure website compliance
• Recording Governor attendance and training
• Keeping up to date with current developments and legislation affecting Governance
The successful candidate will be need to attend 3 Full Governing Board (FGB) meetings a year (these are usually held in the evenings), together with any extra ordinary meetings called throughout the year.
Much Marcle CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; the successful candidate must receive a satisfactory enhanced DBS check before taking up the post.
For more information contact
Please contact the school office for an application form:
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.