|Salary||Leadership Pay Range|
|Organisation||Much Marcle CE Primary School|
|Closing date||12 pm on 31 January 2022|
|Interview date(s)||8th February 2022|
The Governors of Much Marcle CE Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Deputy Headteacher who will value and develop our existing excellent practices leading the school forward in an exciting and successful way. Ideally candidates will take up the post in April 2022.
The successful candidate will:
- be an excellent classroom practitioner
- be passionate about making a real difference to the lives of our children, families and community
- contribute to the vision and strategic direction of the school
- assist in the day-to-day running of the school
- be committed to continually raising standards in teaching and learning across the school
We can offer you a school with:
- Children who are happy and confident and have real pride in their own achievements and their school
- A warm and friendly environment
- Highly professional, caring and conscientious staff
- An active and supportive governing body which is committed to working with the Headteacher and leadership team to continue the strategic development of the school
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure check.
For more information contact
Application and closing date
For an application pack please email email@example.com
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.