Year 5-6 Class Teacher
|Salary||Main Pay Scale|
|Hours||P/V Full Time|
|Closing date||12 pm on 3 May 2019|
|Interview date(s)||Wednesday 8th May/Thursday 9th May|
Much Marcle Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Year 5-6 class teacher for September 2019.
We are an outstanding Church of England Primary School committed to providing every pupil with the skills and experiences they need to develop as individuals.
The successful candidate will:
- be motivated to be part of an outstanding school
- plan challenging lessons to ensure pupils meet their full potential
- be organised and flexible
- become a proactive member of the school team
- be willing to be involved in all aspects of life in our school
- be committed to upholding our Christian ethos
- have knowledge of end of KS 2 Assessments
We offer the successful candidate:
- the opportunity to work in an outstanding school
- a highly motivated and supportive staff team enthusiastic
- well behaved and motivated pupils
- supportive governors and parents a happy school with an excellent working environment
- support through the NQT year if applicable
Visits to school are warmly welcomed, to arrange a visit please contact the school office 01531 660607 or by email (School is closed for Easter holidays 15th April until 26th April)
All vacancies that involve working with vulnerable adults and/or children will be subject to a DBS check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Please contact school - email@example.com or 01531 660607 for an application pack. Completed applications stating any additional skills such as ability to play the piano or an interest in PE should be sent to:
Mrs L Harrison
Much Marcle Primary School
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.