|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Organisation||Kington Primary School|
|Location||Mill Street, Kington, Herefordshire, HR5 3AD|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term Contract|
|Closing date||11.55 pm on 23 March 2018|
|Interview date(s)||19th/20th April 2018|
1st September 2018 - 31st August 2019
Kington Primary is a successful, vibrant school with Outstanding Early Years provision (Ofsted 2016)
Our governors wish to appoint an outstanding Early Years practitioner to teach and manage our full time Nursery.
We would like to hear from you if:-
- you are a nursery teacher who has experience of working with 2-4 year olds
- you have a good knowledge of the nursery funding system and welfare requirements
- you have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children
- you have a sense of humour, and the ability to ignite children's imagination through learning
- you have high expectations of children's behaviour
- you are flexible, accommodating and a team member
- you are able to lead, inspire and motivate staff and children
- you have positive relationships with parents
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview and lesson observation.
Kington Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Application form and further details are available from the school office
Tel: (01544) 230363
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.