Class Teacher - Key Stage 2 Y6
|Salary||Main pay range|
|Organisation||Our Lady’s R C Primary School|
|Closing date||12 pm on 2 April 2020|
|Interview date(s)||W/c 27th April 2020|
From September 2020
We are looking for a teacher who
- is someone who supports the Catholic ethos of our school
- is an excellent classroom practitioner with a proven track record in raising standards and high expectations of children’s learning and achievement in upper key stage two
- is committed to working as part of a team
Candidates should state their curriculum strengths and state their preferences for extracurricular enrichment activities.
We can offer:
- an enthusiastic and positive environment
- a school committed to your professional development and well being
- a good school in all four areas- Ofsted 2017
Our Lady’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All vacancies that involve working with children or vulnerable adults are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (formally Criminal Records) check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
CES application forms and further details are available from the school office and we welcome informal visits to the school by prior arrangement.
For application packs: please contact mrs. L. Good, school administrator, via post, phone or email.
Phone: 01432 274814
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.