Class Teacher KS2
|Organisation||Our Lady’s R C Primary School|
|Location||Our Lady’s R C Primary School, Boycott Road, Hereford, HR2 7RN|
|Hours||Two full days|
|Closing date||12 pm on 7 January 2020|
Required from January 2020
Our Lady’s R C Primary School are seeking to appoint a KS2 teacher. The candidate should be passionate about making learning effective and enjoyable for our pupils.
We are looking for someone who:
- is someone who supports and promotes the Catholic ethos of our school
- has a proven track record of raising outcomes for pupils.
- has excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- works effectively as part of a team and in collaboration with school leaders to support staff.
Our Lady’s can offer:
- an enthusiastic and supportive school community
- a happy, caring school with strong Catholic ethos
- a committed and supportive environment where you will be encouraged to develop your professional career
- a good school as deemed by Ofsted - 2017
Our Lady’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All vacancies that involve working with children or vulnerable adults are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (formally Criminal Records) check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
CES application forms and further details are available from the School Office and we welcome informal visits to the school by prior arrangement.
Phone: 01432 274814
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.