|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Organisation||Pembridge C E Primary School|
|Location||Bearwood Lane, Pembridge, Leominster, HR6 9EA|
|Hours||0.44 including PPA|
|Closing date||12 pm on 16 May 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Wednesday 23rd May 2018|
Required: 1st September 2018 until 31st August 2019
We are seeking to appoint an experienced teacher to make a significant contribution to the teaching and learning in a Key Stage 2 class. Class commitment would be for two days. The ability to have an expertise in teaching maths to Year 6 Greater Depth Level would be an advantage. Our inclusive 'outstanding' school, are the heart of a vibrant rural community, is committed to ensure excellence for all our children.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an inspirational creative teacher committed to raising standards for all children;
- Have high expectations of work and behaviour, supporting the Christian values of the school;
- Be hard working, flexible and able to make an active contribution to the life of the school.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and are kind and supportive;
- The chance to develop professionally with a caring and hard-working team of colleagues;
- A forward-thinking place to work where the whole child matters.
Pembridge C E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We practise safer recruitment and will carry out enhanced DBS and Prohibition Order checks.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
For more information contact
For further details, please contact the school. We encourage an informal visit by prior arrangement.
Application packs are available by contacting the school administrator Mrs. S. Biddle.
Please return applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Pembridge CE Primary School, Bearwood Lane, Pembridge, Leominster, HR6 9EA
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.