To start: as soon as possible after this date.
We are a growing rural pre-school, where a creative and enthusiastic practitioner with knowledge of how to encourage children to be curious is needed to join the team.
You will make an active contribution to providing a safe, happy and stimulating environment. Our children’s well-being is at the centre of all we do and we look forward to working with a practitioner who shares our values.
You will also need to:
• work in partnership with our parents and carers
• assist in enabling our children to reach their full potential
• plan, deliver and evaluate activities which relate to Birth to 5 Matters
• be confident how you observe children and aid their progress
• undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the ‘pack-away’ setting
• hold a minimum Level 2 childcare qualification.