|Salary||up to £20,000 (pro rata) per annum dependant on candidate & experience.|
|Organisation||Pembridge Pre School|
|Location||Pembridge Pre School|
|Hours||term time hours, approx. 24-28 hours per week Tuesday – Friday|
|Closing date||11.59 am on 26 January 2022|
|Interview date(s)||Monday 31st January 2022|
To start: as soon as possible in the Spring Term 2022
We are a growing rural pre-school, where a creative and enthusiastic manager with a Level 3+ qualification will help to drive change to embed solid foundations for the future of our pre-school.
You will lead on EYFS inspiring others to make a difference for our young children and families. You will have a track record for helping to achieve good or outstanding OFSTED results.
You will also need:
- To be responsible for the day-to-day running of the setting, including financial planning, organisation, HMRC PAYE & online banking.
- To support and lead a great team, to ensure they are working in accordance with the EYFS and pre-school policies.
- To help create a vibrant and welcoming (pack-away) setting within the local Village Hall.
- To build and maintain strong links between parents, children, local primary school and committees, including attending meetings.
- To work alongside board of trustees to ensure the highest quality childcare.
- To be motivated and able to motive staff.
- To be able to work on your own initiative.
- To have a good understanding of occupancy and marketing of a setting.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- To plan and attend staff meetings, training course and parents’ meetings.
- To work with external agencies to support children’s learning, behaviour and development
For more information contact
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and an informal discussion or to book a visit.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.