Administrative Assistant Level 4
|Salary||£12,447.79 - £13,743.31 per annum|
|Organisation||Pencombe C E Primary School|
|Hours||27,50 hours per week, term time only|
|Closing date||9 am on 18 March 2022|
|Interview date(s)||Friday 25th March 2022|
5 days a week (Monday to Friday)
We are seeking an outstanding candidate who:
- Has previous experience of clerical/administrative work, preferably within a school environment.
- Is able to communicate effectively with parents, pupils, staff and visitors to the school.
- Has a First Aid at Work qualification or is willing to attend First Aid training
- Is motivated, enthusiastic and committed;
- Has the ability to manage their workload effectively within a busy school office.
- Can demonstrate they work well as part of a team
- Has excellent written, administrative, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above.
Pencombe C of E Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
To request an application pack please contact: Lorna Rone email@example.com
Interviews to be held on Friday 25th March, 2022 at Sutton Primary Academy.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted after the closing date.
To request a visit of the school please contact Mrs V Goodman firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01885 400255
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.